Bobbie Goodrich offers private one on one tutoring both online and in her Santa Fe studio. Contact her for further details regarding tutorials or if you are interested in purchasing her limited edition fine art prints.
Bobbie Goodrich is a fine art photographer based in Santa Fe, New Mexico whose interpretative artistry is influenced by her years as an oil painter.
Her expertise in developing innovative techniques using imaging software to transform Raw Capture into stunning fine art has gained Bobbie worldwide recognition and reknown to her personal work.
In addition to conducting photographic workshops and tours, Goodrich has produced live webinars for software companies including Topaz, Nik and the North American Nature photography Association (NANPA), in which she introduces her artistic workflow and approach to photographic enhancement of digital images.
EXHIBITIONS & COLLECTIONS
- Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine, Sept 2016: Peruvian Paso, original archival print 40″ x 32″, permanent collection
- Desert Caballeros Western Museum, Wickenburg, Arizona Group Exhibition 2007, Cowgirl Up: Art from the Other Half of the West, representing the West’s best women artists
- The Westin Hotel in Dallas, Texas, March 2016, acquisition: 40″ x 60″ Original archival print, Kickin’ Dust and 48″ x 72″ Original archival print Iceland Roundup
- Gallery 901, Santa Fe, NM Group Exhibition, May 2015
- Zuva Gallery, Solo Exhibition, 2008 Scottsdale, AZ
- Jay Magdison Fine Art Gallery, Aspen Colorado, Solo exhibition, 2008
- International Photography Awards, Group Exhibition at The Heritage Museum in Malaga, Spain, November 2015. First place honoree in the Animals and Wildlife category, Bobbie’s winning images were honored with inclusion in an exhibition.
- Red Dog News, Color It Red Competition 2015, Gallery Showcase Photographer
- The International Pollux Awards and Black & White Spider awards of 2014
- NANPA (North America Nature Photography Association) Showcase 2013
- International Photography Awards Honorable Mention, Nature Category 2012, 2013
- 28th Annual Spring Photography Contest 2008, sponsored by Photographer’s Forum Magazine and Canon™
- PhotoWorkshop.com’s Digital Imaging Competition 2007, First Place Winner
- Road Warrior: Bobbie Goodrich in Shadow and Light Magazine, March/April 2015
- Alien Skin Blog: Exposure Workflow with Bobbie Goodrich April 2014
- NANPA Expressions Magazine (print journal), 2013
- Showcase Artist, Red Dog News, August 2013
- Digital Photographer Magazine online edition, “On Safari with African Wildlife photographer Bobbie Goodrich”, 2009
- Rangefinder Magazine “Daybreak in the Camargue”, 2007
- Phoenix Home & Garden
- Santa Fean Now
- The Soft Touch: a Photographers Guide to Manipulating Focus
Best of Photography 2008
Photographer’s Forum Magazine
A Children’s Book, © 2011
by author Jay Magidson and
photographer Bobbie Goodrich
Bobbie’s videos may be found on her YouTube channel.
- HOW to WOW! Mastering the Creative Flow with TOPAZ
- The West, Redefined’s Photo Workshop in Zambia, 2011
Guest Presenter at Canadian Imaging Conference, April 2014
“Bobbie is so full of creative ideas and so willing to share with her students. I love to watch her work. Her imagination has no bounds and it amazes me what she can do with an otherwise “blah” photograph. I learned so many new techniques from her and her use of filters (NIK, Topaz and Alien Skin) and layers. She has helped me to look all of my photographs in a whole new light….as a launching pad for my own personal imagination and creativity. Mostly I learned not to be afraid. Just keep at it and it will transform before your eyes. Great workshop, well organized and great atmosphere. Well done Bobbie!”– Megg McNamee, How To Wow Workshop, April 2014
“I absolutely love your workshops. Your energy and commitment is very contagious! You have done a wonderful job building a business and becoming a well recognized and respected Fine Art Photographer. I am looking forward to your November Workshop.”– Sharon Hansen, How To Wow Workshop, April 2014
“I have taken several of Bobbie’s workshops and I always come away with new skills and tools to enhance my images. The creativity she is able to demonstrate is remarkable. She is so talented and sees in such a beautiful way that I always leave feeling inspired to see and do more!! Bobbie Goodrich is a wonderful instructor and fabulous artist.”
– Michele Zousmer, How To Wow Workshop, April 2014
“Your workshop was incredible. I feel I have the tools to start “redefining” my images. Thanks SO much for your patience, your humor. It was such a great group of participants – each with their own vision. Your “forever” student,”– Sarah Corbin, How to Wow Workshop 2013
“I want to thank you both for the fantastic workshop experience and the hospitality that you extended to us over the last 5 days. What an incredible feat to be able to maintain a sense of humor and a learning atmosphere along with a creative flow, and a gourmet kitchen, with 8 strangers for days on end! I really think that has to be some kind of world-record… Marty, a special thanks to you for going above and beyond as well–giving up personal time at 8:30 in the morning more than once–to get us up to speed… and Bobbie, the shoot was such a wonderful added bonus as well. All in all, one of the most intensely rewarding and inspiring workshops I can remember.” – Chris Dei, How to Wow Workshop 2013
“I want to say thank you sooooo much to you and to Marty for a wonderful week. I had so much fun, I learned so much, and I really enjoyed getting to know you both. You were gracious and kind. I would love to take more workshops from you in the future. I am so excited to apply my new techniques to my images. I have many wonderful compliments of the stallion image you helped me edit in your class. I have told many people about your workshop and this is part of the techniques that I have learned. They all say “wow!”” – Gail, How to Wow Workshop 2013
“The demanding creative work that you put into a photograph is impressive. (It was this characteristic of Bobbie that I saw in her Topaz webinar that crystalized my desire to do the workshop.) One particular area of learning that has intrigued me is the usage of fill layers and of gradients. Another one is the usage of various PSCC Blur filters (I was interested in reading Bobbie’s pdf to see how much she uses all of these Photoshop tools). Many of the things we explored (especially with the Nik filters), I knew in principal; it was the nuances that you opened up. Picasso clearly is a major paradigm for you where he added layer upon layer. In my thinking, that is also the paradigm for all of the work that both you and Bobbie do. Although we spent only 2.5 hrs. together, the impact for me has been major. I am deeply appreciative.”– Jack Larson, November 2013
“I want to let you know how much I enjoyed the workshop. It was outstanding. I can’t believe how much I was able to learn, so many thanks to both of you for sharing your knowledge and expertise. You are both great people to spend time with and I would love to do another workshop or foreign trip with you. I will keep watching the website. Thanks again for a great learning experience and a wonderful time.” — Moira Gardner, August 2013
Bobbie’s limited edition signature style work is currently represented by Rosenstil’s fine art publishing in the UK.
Bobbie’s limited editions are available for purchase by visiting her SHOP page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org